12.28.2004

Remember passing notes in class...

...and how you didn't have to say something all that important or all that meaningful, it was just the daily gossip and jokes between friends? Remember how nice it was to be so inanely in communication with all your friends like that? Let's not let that die! So I'm gonna give this a shot and invite a few friends to come around so we all have place where we can communicate. And I'm not even always saying communication to someone in particular. Some days it's just nice to have somewhere to spout off. So let me start things rolling by saying my life is all sorts of shaky right now. School's done with, I'm not sure I want the job I've been offered (even thought I am inordinately fond of that bookstore), and I have no idea what's going on in my roommate's head. So, Life, where you headed, cuz I am LOST...ugh.
On an up note I just finished reading Terry Pratchett's latest book Going Postal. It was a typically endearing Discworld novel, and you've never loved the post office more. Speaking of, I have a late package that still hasen't gone out for Christmas, for chrissakes. Sorry Michelle, been meaning to get on that. Aside from that I thin that Christmas went over well this year. I got to see Brook and Teresa, which is always the best, and we made some killer cookies. Thanks to my boss for the recipie >:-)
Anyway, time to send out invitations so that others can help get this little ball rolling. And maybe we can get back tp the silly chatter that makes friends so good to have around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home