Playing on computers, late into the night
I thought for a time that I was done with this. That I had had all my fun screwing around online until odd hours of the morning. But it turns out, it's still as much fun as when I was 13. Who knew? Well, I guess I do, now. Much thanks to Kimmie for turning me to LimeWire over kazaa, and also much thanks to Terry for putting me onto Firefox over the old IE. Much fewer pop-ups, and that's a blessing.
I am currently trying to beef up my anime collection through the kindness of file-sharing. I am hoping to eventually have all of Furi Kuri and Hellsing. Then I can move on to more extensive series. The most daunting task: finding every episode of Ranma 1/2. Yeah, as if that would ever happen. Here would be the proper time to engender a deep philosophical discussion over the right and wrong of file-sharing programs and how sad it is that artists are not seeing payment for their hard work. But I don't really feel like going into the whininess of Metallica right now. I think now is more the time for brewing up another pot of coffee and watching funny shit on atomfilms.com. So that's wher I'll be. Much love y'all.
I am currently trying to beef up my anime collection through the kindness of file-sharing. I am hoping to eventually have all of Furi Kuri and Hellsing. Then I can move on to more extensive series. The most daunting task: finding every episode of Ranma 1/2. Yeah, as if that would ever happen. Here would be the proper time to engender a deep philosophical discussion over the right and wrong of file-sharing programs and how sad it is that artists are not seeing payment for their hard work. But I don't really feel like going into the whininess of Metallica right now. I think now is more the time for brewing up another pot of coffee and watching funny shit on atomfilms.com. So that's wher I'll be. Much love y'all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home