Happy New Year!
Way to go, y'all. We made it to 2005. Thank god for that, because 2004 was starting to reek. That was not a good year for me. What with being ousted from one house, crowded with animals at another, and having to move to a third place right before finishing up college, I was starting to wonder if I'd settle at all. The only cool thing about the whole year was my trip in March to visit Kim in Connecticut. That was a lot of fun, and it was so nice to see the east coast again. That, and the fact that I learned how to build web pages are the only plusses for 2004. So this year doesn't have very high standards to beat. Really, all lazy-assed 2005 has to do is get me a salaried job and a driver's liscence and its job is done. Y'hear that 2005? Get to work now and you could be done by early March. I'd say I'm cutting you a pretty good deal here, so stay in touch and we'll talk.
Either way, Happy 2005 to all my nearest and dearest. I'm always thinking of you.
Either way, Happy 2005 to all my nearest and dearest. I'm always thinking of you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home