I gots me a job!
Well ,folks, the shock of shocks: I got hired at a real office with a real salaried job. The fucking bookstore copped out on me, so I took up Ann and Kim's offer to shoot a resume over to where they work, and now, lo and behold, I have a real job.
My Mom and Dad and Big Brother are all really proud and excited for me, and I'm pretty pumped up, too. But despite all of this growing into adulthood crap, I still don't drive and I still salivate over new anime. So the core of The Jen Von remains intact.
Much love and wish me luck!
My Mom and Dad and Big Brother are all really proud and excited for me, and I'm pretty pumped up, too. But despite all of this growing into adulthood crap, I still don't drive and I still salivate over new anime. So the core of The Jen Von remains intact.
Much love and wish me luck!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home