Another day, another computer problem
Man, it seems where ever I go, someone I know is asking about a computer problem. My folks, my coworkers, my friends... How come this industry that we are now so dependent upon remains effectively a closed book to us all? I wonder some days if this is how people thought about electricity and automobiles when they were first taking over the world. And to this day, it takes some serious training to be an electrician or a car mechanic. What do you think it is about humanity that everything we do becomes so specialized? Maybe it's an instict to reamin social. Because if we could all do everything, then we wouldn't need one another. We could all just be hermits in the woods. And hell, after a week at work, some days that's all I want. Although, without a society, who would draw all that anime I love? O, the conundrums of life!
On a totally off-topic note, I did my first voice acting for a cartoon this week. Lizabeth and I are trying to put together a claymation short about an angry blueberry, and I find that being an angry mexican fruit is harder than I thought. The voice we're going for is low and scratchy and it HURTS to keep that up for too long. So basically, I have new respect for the people that do that for a living. But that doesn't stop Liz and I from trying. Because to me, the best animation is the shit someone made up at home. That's the joy of Spike and Mike's Sick and Twisted Animation Fest after all. Anyhoo, it's Saturday and Mom and I are going book shopping. So I 'll write agian later (I hope...)
On a totally off-topic note, I did my first voice acting for a cartoon this week. Lizabeth and I are trying to put together a claymation short about an angry blueberry, and I find that being an angry mexican fruit is harder than I thought. The voice we're going for is low and scratchy and it HURTS to keep that up for too long. So basically, I have new respect for the people that do that for a living. But that doesn't stop Liz and I from trying. Because to me, the best animation is the shit someone made up at home. That's the joy of Spike and Mike's Sick and Twisted Animation Fest after all. Anyhoo, it's Saturday and Mom and I are going book shopping. So I 'll write agian later (I hope...)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home